Technovator is non-profit organization, with a strong vision of pushing the frontiers of innovations, and provide to the market economy & society best talents that will ensure prosperity, sustainability and agility.
This engagement is realised by supporting tech entrepreneurial ecosystems development, the strong connections with the tech communities, the access to a network of high-profile and relevant experts, by assigning the most suitable methodologies.
By Technovator portfolio we are:
- Connecting TECH with the key industries resulting with AgTech, HealthTech, FinTech, and PowerTech ecosystems
- Developing the startup mindset for students of 11 Universities in Moldova
- We care for regions from Moldova, by developing programs in 2 cities of Moldova
- Growing experts, and communities by such methodologies as Product Management, Trackers, and Startup mindset to be able to come with disruptive implementations.
- Acting quickly to the crises. Developed a Tech Talents Platform for Ukraine
- Driving innovations by connecting communities within such initiatives as Innovation Laboratories, Forums, Hackathons, Conferences
At Technovator, we pride ourselves on continuous evolution. We’re searching for a proactive project manager to contribute to Technovator’s projects growth and help us maintain our position as an innovative authority. The ideal candidate will have experience and strong skills with work plan development and progress oversight. S/he will be expected to prepare and present regular progress updates to teams working channels, ensuring the innovation we seek is being achieved.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Juggle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Liaise with management and clients to identify and define project requirements, scopes, and objectives that align with organizational goals
- Building qualitative relationships with partners and regular updating them with project progresses
- Define timeline of events related to the project goals in order to grow communities.
- Communicate the updates across a stakeholder audience.
- Coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets
- Analyze project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to achieve maximum benefit
- Experience: 3+ year’s project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Advanced levels of English, Romanian, Russian languages
- Demonstrated experience of successfully multi-tasking across projects and delivering results within tight deadlines.
- Hands-on experience with managing clients and teams
- Goal-oriented, independent, committed, innovative and motivated.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ensure all parts of an assigned project are processed, organized, and progressing according to predetermined timelines and deliverable dates
- Assist in assigning project tasks to relevant parties and check in for status updates
- Develop and maintain project performance databases that track overall progress and the accomplishment of specific milestones
- Monitor and assign resources appropriately to streamline project efficiency and maximize deliverable outputs
- Report project outcomes and/or risks to the Executive Director
- Act as a point of communication between company teams and external resources
- Deepen partnerships with outside resources—including third-party vendors and researchers
Period of performance:
The assignment will begin from August 1, 2022.
Place of performance:
The consultant will perform his/her duties in Chisinau, Moldova.
The consultant will report to the Technovator Director.
Interested candidates shall submit the CV with explanation of his/her motivation in the message via email to: email@example.com with the subject line: ”Technovator Project Manager”, by July 21, 2022.
*Only selected persons will be contacted.